While there’s a huge assortment of avo-tastic food available at this year’s fest… the big question on your mind is probably:
“Hey AvoMargFest, what if I’m thirsty… what exquisite drinks will you have for me to enjoy?”
For starters, you we will have a number of bars available around the event to indulge your festival sipping desires, thanks to our partnership with the Central Coast’s very own Margarita Man and craft magicians Yes Cocktail. Learn about them each, including what they’re bringing this year, below…
What kind of “Something Special” you ask?
- One location will feature the salty goodness you will only find in a traditional “On the Rocks” Marg standard.
- Another spot will feature our crowd favorite mixing station! Home of the “Build Your Own Michelada Bar“!!!
- Step 1. Choose rim Salt
- Step 2. Choose your Michelada Mix flavor
- Step 3. Choose your Beer
- Step 4. Enjoy!!!
Plus, this year the Marg-Man is bringing back a few flavor favs! Keep a lookout for:
- Original Lime Margarita
- Jalapeno Margarita
- Blood Orange Margarita
Looking for a Margarita with a little more “Oomph”? We hear ya! Add a muy delicioso bottle of cold Coronita Extra to your drink! It’s the best of both frosty worlds in one ice cold cup of delish. YUM!!!
Where do I Park?
There isn't an official parking lot for the event (other than Handicapped parking). That being said, here are some Great Options:
- Stay at one of our Incredible Morro Bay Hotels, Motels, Campsites, RV Parks, etc and trek it in
- Park anywhere in the City of Morro Bay and ride the Trolley (it drops-off right next to our event entrances)
- Spend a few minutes Cruising our stunning little seaside village until you find a parking spot (I mean c'mon, there are WAY worse places to cruise!)... warning, your parallel parking skills will be needed
- It is 2018... you can Uber it; Or, if you're feeling especially daring... we are seaside, you can Stand-Up Paddle or Kayak it on over!!!
- Have your bike? Peddle-power your way to this year's event and we'll not only park your bike in our fancy valet for FREE... but we'll also take $2 off your ticket!!! You can find our valet on the corner of Marina & Embarcadero.
Is there Handicapped Parking?
AvoMargFest is a Handi-Capable event! Handicap Parking is located on Pacific Street! California recognized Handicapped Parking Plates or Signage is mandatory (the cops will be right next to the spaces, so don't be dumb). Here's a Map to help.
What Does it Cost?
Just $6 online (with NO FEES), or $7 at the door!!! Let's assume you love saving money (for more margs) and bought in advance... for 6 measly Washingtons, you get access to the greatest street festival EVER...ER...Er...er...er...!!! Oh, and theres more: that $6 admission ALSO earns you a raffle ticket entry to win Hourly Avocado themed prizes, and the Grand Prize YEAR SUPPLY OF CALIFORNIA AVOCADOS provided by our friends at Calavo!!! Yeah, all of that for $6.
Do I Have to Pay for Food and Drinks?
Yes. Remember... $6 got you all of those amazeballs things we just told you about (above). Also, keep in mind that the AvoMargFest is a HUGE fundraiser for a number of Morro Bay organizations. The money you spend on that delish margarita goes toward supporting a great cause. That's a "Feel Good" buzz you're getting!
For starters... YOU! Don't you feel like your life is better just from attending?
Also, the Morro Bay High School Cheerleaders (they were the wonderful young ladies dishing out that killer Guac!); Morro Bay Chamber of Commerce, Rotary Club of Morro Bay and many, many more. We have a full list HERE.
We Have a Large Group, Can We Get a Discount?
Are Kids Allowed?
Absolutely! Just because they're pint-sized doesn't mean they hate fun. In fact, we have a huge area just for the kiddos (called the Grom Zone)! PLUS, everyone 10 years of age and younger are FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Can I Bring My Dog?
SORRY, BUT NO PETS. For their own safety, as well as that of others, and in compliance with California Environmental Health Regulations... no pets are allowed inside of the event. (Service dogs are always welcome)
Is it Cash Only Inside the Event?
Saturday, Sept. 8th, 2018
714 Embarcadero Drive - Morro Bay, CA 93442